#004 Laurel St., Upper Gen. Luna Rd., Baguio City Call us: (074) 442-8690 / 09175071902
Student I.D. & Gate Pass
The student identification (ID) card is required for students to participate in many school sponsored activities. Students must comply with the following ID policy: · Students will pay 80 pesos for the official school identification (ID). · Students are required to carry and wear their valid ID cards at all times while on campus or when participating in any school-sponsored activity.
- Birthday celebrations in school is not necessarily encouraged; however, should any celebration be done in the class, it should remain simple )(e.g. no mascots) and be done with in the snack or lunch time only. - Utensils should be provided by the celebrant. - Concerned parents must inform the office and teacher of any plans of celebrating child's birthday at least 2 days before that.
- It is required for every pupil to bring his/her own water bottle for drinking in school otherwise; they will be made to buy bottled water from the school canteen. - Water refilling station is made available in the school.
A. Uniforms: FOR GIRLS: Regular uniform: Brown jumper dress with patch on the right, peach blouse, white socks, black shoes P.E. uniform: White t-shirt with school logo, brown jogging pants, white socks, rubber shoes
FOR BOYS: Regular uniform: Brown pants, peach polo shirt with patch on the right, white socks, black shoes P.E. uniform: White t-shirt with school logo, brown jogging pants, rubber shoes
Other than Uniform:
1. Proper and modest attire are in place in school . - During days when the children are allowed to wear civilian clothing the following guidelines are to be noted: a. Simple, decent shirts, blouses, pants and skirts proper to learning are in place in the school. b. Hats/ earrings, tattoos, tattered pants, spaghetti, backless, hanging shirts, hip hop fashion have its rightful place other than the school. They maybe used at parties, outings, streets and beaches.
2. Cosmetics and Hair Every child is naturally beautiful / handsome. Cosmetics maybe used in moderation only to enhance cleanliness and neatness.
Each classroom has a set of rules to follow. These rules are normally set by the pupils with the guidance of their teacher during the first week of classes. Parents shall know the rules from their child to help the child abide by it.
Should there be any complaint done by a child against any other child, the child first consults the class teacher and may be elevated to the office of student affairs only when a need arises.
Standards of Conduct:
1. Behavior – every child at BTLC is expected at all times to behave within bounds genuine respect for each other. 2.Courtesy- Courtesy is a way of showing respect to others. Courtesy includes the following: - saying “please” (when asking favor), “excuse me” (when cutting in), “thank you” (when granted a favor), “sorry” (when one has wronged someone), “po” or “opo” when responding to inquiries in Filipino. -Use appropriate greetings (Hi, Hello, Good Morning, etc.). -Use friendly smiles to greet teachers, visitors, and friends. - Keep hallways, rooms, grounds clean; wipe feet when entering the building, put trash in trash cans and organize personal belongings. - Walk when in line or when in the hallways or stairs. - Shouting, running and such are proper outside the building only.
3. Cold or Rainy Weather Expectations - If raining, students should remain in their classrooms especially during dismissal. The on duty guard will call or fetch the students when their service arrives. - During recess, class supervisors will have the discretion on whether to go outside or not. However, when there is rain or extreme cold temperatures, students need to stay inside for indoor recess.
4. Responsible Restroom Behavior -Respect others’ privacy. If the door to a restroom is locked, it means that it is being used. It is not appropriate to knock. One just have to wait for his/her turn. -Use restroom only as intended. (urinate in fixture, no standing on seats) -Check and clean up before leaving. (water turned off, paper towels in trash, toilet properly flushed.) -Wash hands after using the restroom.