Choose your own "Journal Topic"!
To our avid student website visitor and browser, here is a new page where you can share your own personal ideas on several topics noted below. (New topics will be entered from time to time.) Choose your favorite topic and click on the FORM icon and type in your ideas. BTLC will print out your submitted journal entry and you will receive a hard copy of your journal with a special token from BTLC. Your copy will be delivered to your classroom together with the token. So what are you waiting for, start typing in your ideas now. Submit as many entries as you like.
1. What is your favorite time of year?
2. Describe a place from your past.
3. Describe your concept of luxury.
4. Describe a family member.
5. Compare your first impressions of English with your expectations.
6. Describe sloppy.
7. Describe your ride home.
8. Nothing can be worse than. . . .
9. Evaluate your progress in English
10. Note your strengths and weaknesses.
11. Describe the most comfortable spot you can find.
12. The problem is. . . .
13. Compare the personalities of two of your friends.
14. The place I would most like to be is. . . .
15. I was happiest when. . . .
16. I felt the most inadequate when. . . .
17. How do you feel about competition? (sports, school, friends, etc.)
18. What is the most important thing you will ever do?
19. I know better now.
20. If my desk could talk. . . .
21. Write about an incident that illustrates shyness.
22. Write about an incident that illustrates kindness.
*Reference: Angel Fire website
NEW TOPICS: updated Sept. 6, 2009
23. Write about an incident that illustrates selfishness.
24. Write about an incident that illustrates boastfulness.
25. I'll never forget_______.
26. The new me. . . .
27. Ten years from today. . . .
28. I always wanted to _____
29. How I can earn money
30. I took the blame.
31. Fears I used to have
32. Why does it always have to be me?
33. My first day at Bridges Tutorial & Learning Center
34. Talk about buying your own clothes.
35. Places where I have lived
36. I cooked the dinner.
37 Jealousy led to my downfall.
38. When I'm older. . . .
39. Describe an outdoor experience.
40. Describe a dream that came true.
41. _____ used to be my hero.
42. If I had my way. . . .
43. My jobs at home
44. My plans for the summer